Agreement - Sister Circle Gathering
the sister circle agreement
Thankyou so much for choosing to participate in a Sister Circle.
I am so grateful that you have heard the call to gather together in a space where an open and honest exchange of our inner wisdom is not only welcomed, but celebrated.
Please know that I am committed to making this a beautiful experience for you.
I ask that you make the same commitment, and in doing so, take responsibility for creating the time and space for yourself. The more you dive into this process, the more benefit you will receive from sharing this experience for yourself and with your fellow Sisters.
I am very much looking forward to sharing the Circle with you,
the sister circle agreement
The Sister Circle will start and finish on time.
I ask that you do your absolute best to prioritise yourself to ensure that you are available and ready to start on time for our Circle. The magic of the Circle works best when you can prioritise yourself and each other and be on time or slightly early.
The Sister Circle will be held at The Port Lincoln School of Yoga on Washington Street.
date for the Sister Circle
Thursday 26th August 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Having a clear set of Principles allows us to align and agree to the core foundations of the Circle and provides a code of practice that builds and strengthens connection, support and emotional safety.
Please take a few minutes to connect with these Principles from your heart space.
Below are the Guiding Principles for The Sister Circles:
- Empowerment - Each individual is encouraged and supported to take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Integrity - There is a transparency, congruency and honesty in all that is said and done.
- Trust - Build from honouring our commitments and being true to our agreements.
- Acceptance - We allow for different experiences and interpretations whilst withholding judgement.
- Love & Nurturing - We come from the heart space with communication and support.
- Choice - We respect our own choices and the choices of others.
- Authenticity - Allow ourselves to courageously speak our truth at all times
- Respect - Creating loving boundaries for ourselves and valuing the rights of others.
- Joy - Allowing for happiness and excitement to inspire us forwards
- Adventure - Setting intentions and trusting the process as it unfolds
Please understand that everything discussed between us as a Circle of Sisters is kept strictly confidential.
This is incredibly important and creates a feeling of safety for each of us.
I ask that you always honour and respect this, and one another.
Your place within the Circle will be confirmed upon payment. This payment is non-refundable.
COSTS & INCLUSIONS
The cost for our Sister Circle is $35 and includes:
- A two hour Circle filled with connection, love, friendship, support and empowerment with the sisterhood
- Healing elixirs of your choice to enjoy during the Circle
- Shamanic drum journey with a Guided visualisation working with a specific flower essence
- A loving and solid Sisterhood in our private Facebook group
- Subscription to The Healing Essence newsletter
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you happen to miss the Circle, you will not receive a refund.
DISCLAIMER FOR FLOWER ESSENCES
As with any personal development work, I always encourage individuals to take full responsibility for their own level of participation and their subsequent life choices.
Any medical conditions, physical or mental, must be fully disclosed to Jo Bell Cummings during your application process and prior to full confirmation of your place in the course so I can assess your suitability for this work.
Flower and shell essences are a vibrational system of healing that may treat imbalances in the body bringing about a holistic balance for overall wellbeing. The Healing Essence makes no claims to diagnose, treat, cure, heal or prevent any disease or imbalance. Further, The Healing Essence makes no claim that it directly treats or cures any psychological, emotional, physical or spiritual disorders. Statements made regarding products have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Authority.
Our products are designed to compliment not replace conventional medicine and we recommend that you consult your doctor before combining our systems with any existing medication.
acceptance of terms
By filling out this form I accept the terms outlined above for The Sister Circle.