Sister Circles FAQ
The Healing Essence has been created as a place to support women on their journey of remembrance.
By creating a safe space for women to identify and heal old belief systems and negative patterns, you will be guided to step into the fullness of your beautiful self, helping you reach for endless possibilities and find inner contentment in your life.
FREquently asked questions about the sister circles
I often find that many women hear the call of the Circle but would like to have a better understanding of what takes place during The Sister Circles.
Below are some frequently asked questions that will help you understand the process.
WHO FACILITATES THE SISTER CIRCLES?
I facilitate the Sister Circles each week so participants can relax into a safe and well-held space.
I am passionate about creating Circles that allow women to show up as they are, and feel safe enough to share their inner landscape with their Sisters.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE CIRCLES?
The 5 week journey we take together follows a similar format each week:
- Open Circle with a Blessing.
- Guided Visualisation which helps us relax and drop out of our busy mind and into our body and heart space.
- Sharing what is present for you in your life and what sense are you making of it. When we share we use the talking piece.
- Wisdom Sharing where we share what is relevant to what has come up in the Circle - but we do not offer advice.
- Close Circle with a Blessing.
HOW DO YOU ENSURE A 'SAFE SPACE'?
At the start of our journey together, we create a set of agreements which are a foundational element to a smooth running Circle.
The purpose of the agreements is to help us uphold clear communication and accountability.
Typically the agreements will be along the following lines:
- What is said within the Circle must be kept confidential
- We listen to understand and speak to be understood
- We take turns to talk using the talking piece. If you hold the talking piece, it is your turn to talk and everyone else is to remain silent
- We allow and invite silence for deeper reflection
- We withhold judgment and we respect our individual differences
- We offer personal experience rather than advice
- We take personal responsibility and ask for what we need
- We agree to mutually share in the co-creation of the Circle
- We agree to be on time each week
HOW MANY WOMEN ARE IN THE CIRCLE?
My 5 week Sister Circle Journeys can have up 9 participants. Any larger and the group can feel a little too big for how I like the Circle to run.
My Sister Circle Gatherings can however accomodate up to 15 women.
DURING THE 5 WEEK SISTER CIRCLES DO I HAVE ATTEND EACH WEEK?
Ideally all participants attend for the full 5 weeks.
Showing up for ourselves and for each other is an important piece in building trust and commitment within the Circle.
IS IT COMPULSORY TO SHARE?
No. You have choice at every step of the way with Circle.
We are about self empowerment, safety and trust within the Circle, never forced exposure.
WHAT IS THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE SISTER CIRCLES?
The Circles are not based on any particular philosophy, however we do have a set of Guiding Principles that create stable foundations for our Circles.
- Empowerment – Each individual is encouraged and supported to take responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Integrity – There is transparency, congruency and honesty in all that is said and done.
- Trust – Built from honoring commitments and being true to agreements.
- Acceptance – Allow for different experiences and interpretations whilst withholding judgment.
- Love & Nurturing – Come from the heart-space with communication and support.
- Choice – Respect our own choices and the choices of others.
- Authenticity – Allow ourselves to courageously speak our truth at all times.
- Respect – Creating loving boundaries for ourselves and valuing the rights of others.
- Joy – Allowing for happiness and excitement to inspire us forward.
- Adventure – Setting intentions and trusting the process as it unfold.
WHAT ARE FLOWER ESSENCES?
Flower Essences are energetic remedies that are derived from living flowers. They are a form of botanical medicine that work to shift outdated beliefs and patterns that have been imprinted during childhood, and often still affect us in our adult life.
The essences work to bring not only an awareness but also to release patterns from the subconscious to the conscious mind so that healing can occur.
HOW ARE FLOWER ESSENCES INCORPORATED INTO THE CIRCLES?
Each week during the Circle before we dive into the guided visualisation we will move around the Circle and take a dose of a specific flower essence. This will either be a flower essence formula or one that I will have intutively selected.
During the 5 week Sister Circles Journey and also the Online Sister Circles each of the women will receive a take home flower essence formula that they will work with over the duration of the time that we are journeying together.
This combination of essences will again be intuitively formulated to support the inner work that the women will be doing over the duration of the 5 weeks.
The flower essence formula works alongside the powerful and transformative work that takes place during the Circle. The essences will work to bring an awareness to our conscious minds any out-dated patterns and old wounds that are preventing us from moving forwards in our lives, which can be shared and processed during the Circle.
Time and time again I see the benefits of The Sister Circles, along with flower essences truly are incredible ingredients for inner transformation and emotional freedom.
If you have any further questions about The Sister Circles, or you would like to join a Circle either in person or online, please reach out and I will add your name to my mailing list so you can stay updated with future rounds of dates.
With my Sister love to you,